Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some upcoming projects

Things have really picked up since December (which was shockingly slow on Craigslist) and I'm going to need to really focus on refinishing to keep a steady stream of new listings. I've already sold everything I listed at the beginning of the month! Sooo- here's a sneak peak of what's keeping me busy at the moment. See something you like? Let me know and I may be able to refinish custom for you. This represents about half the inventory I'm currently storing in my "workshop" (basement).
Ok, I know the paint is super overwhelming- but picture this painted the softest shade of dove gray with the top sanded to reveal the light wood, and then sealed. So pretty right?

I'm thinking about keeping this one for myself- that means it will likely get painted some shade of green, blue, or turquoise.

Beautiful c.1900 oak round table with the most amazing detailed legs. I think I'll sand the top, stain it dark, and paint the legs. hmmmm

Antique workbench. I love it as it is, but to make it workable as a kitchen island, I'll either put a new top on it or sand the old boards down to make a clean prep surface.

an assembled pair of matching rockers- painted white maybe?

high gloss black paint on the legs, and a newly sanded and stained top should up the ante on this pretty vintage maple drop leaf table!

No comments:

Post a Comment