Sunday, November 4, 2012

I want a fiddle leaf fig, or five.

I've been coveting fiddle leaf fig trees for ages. AGES. I've decided that when we finish the upstairs, hopefully before Christmas, I'm going to get one or two for upstairs and one or two for downstairs. I'm a big sucker for plants indoors, especially in the dark winter months. I think a little green, or a lot of green, just completes a room, and makes it feel so much more wholesome. I'm definitely going to put one in our master bedroom, another on our sunny enclosed porch, one in the dining room, and maybe a small one in the upstairs bathroom. Hopefully I don't kill them. I don't exactly have a green thumb...
How do you fight the winter blues?
So sweet and simple with an all white palette. 

Such a grand and dramatic scale in this dining room

I love the organic rustic feel of this space.

Palm Beach-y and cheerful.

This is such a pretty vignette. I love the intricate wood floors, the painting, the fig and the radiator. So simple, and yet so much depth.

An elegant space get a little less stiff with the addition of a handsome fig tree here

No comments:

Post a Comment