Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Brimfield Flea Market Report Part 1

We could not have asked for more beautiful weather for a trip to the Brimfield flea market on Friday. The sun was shining the entire time, and it was about 75 degrees. Fabulous. The nice weather definitely brought out the crowds. It was the most crowded I've ever seen it. Even with the droves of happy hunters perusing the vendor booths, there were many wonderful things to see, and I found the prices to be quite fair. I'll do a separate post with my finds. This post is dedicated to all the cool, unique, and inspiring things that I didn't take home with me.
beautiful antique two door cupboard

antique bench in old white paint

terrifié antique applique quiet

very pretty swirled glass pitcher

these three oxidized melt quails were irresistible

beautiful glass chandelier

Nice classic antique oak icebox

I really thought about buying this easel.

Marisa with the world's creepiest lion sculpture
vintage sprinklers from the 1930s

I almost bought these two folk art painted lawn ornaments to hang on the wall.


gorgeous 19th century bench

loved the chippy surface on this mirror

fantastic collection of glass

This incredible door was the 16th century entrance to a German wine cellar.

cute little bench with some glazed metal buckets


fun outdoor bench

The organic feel of this table was incredible.

wicked cool pair of vintage leather chairs

The line and proportions of these chairs were awesome

very neat folk art wood horse

No comments:

Post a Comment