Monday, June 3, 2013

Little Things

It's been a few weeks since I did a post on what I've recently picked up on the tagsale/flea market circuit.
Last weekend the flea market was pretty sad. It had rained all night and it was still dreary, so the pickings were pretty slim. I spent exactly $3, but it was money well spent. I got this beautiful pair of antique garden-y candelabra. I just love them. They're currently the center piece on my dining room table. On Saturday I hit up one tagsale and got a gorgeous Eddie Bauer leather briefcase ($5) and a pretty paisley scarf ($5). Yesterday I hit up the flea market and got this faaaabulous antique french wire basket (something I've wanted for ages) for $12, and this beautiful antique oil on artist board still life of wildly colorful flowers for $15. Not too shabby!








I love the beautiful green verdigris color! They're about a foot tall and 8 inches in diameter.










I'm going to use it as a fruit bowl on my kitchen island



look at those colors!!


It's hanging in the upstairs hallway just outside the bathroom door.

No comments:

Post a Comment