Sunday, December 29, 2013

Antiques for Christmas

I came home from my parents house with a few absolutely beautiful antiques that I wanted to share with you. I've already taken my Christmas decorations down (confession time: Christmas is my least favorite decor season) and Spring is up and looking fresh and new. I'll snap some pictures of all the new stuff up as soon as we have a sunny day. It's cloudy today, so no good. Hope you're having a great Sunday!
My parents got me this amazing antique french mirror. It's about 3 feet tall. LOVE.

A close up of the carving. Sooo pretty!

And I couldn't resist this smaller antique mirror when I was our antiquing with my mom.

I love the age and wear on the frame.

And here are the two mirrors together!

A collection of smalls I picked up while antiquing. 

This antique french wire basket was irresistible- and I think it was only $12. I had to have it.

I also got this sweet little antique shelf.

And my amazing sister in law made me this stunning sign. It will hang in my workshop!

My parents gave me this incredible 19th century oil painting. It reminds me of the shire.

close- up. So beautiful.

And I bought this antique oil painting while out shopping. The daffodils are so cheerful!


I got this antique 19th century trade sign of a harp for Christmas. A musical themed antique trade sign?!
 Be still my heart!


And finally I got a great antique seller bottle and olive green soda bottle. Yes there is still liquid in the seltzer bottle. I've got to try and get that out because, ew. 


This post is partying with:



No comments:

Post a Comment