Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Acquisitions

Believe it or not, I skipped the flea market on Sunday morning. After Brimfield and hitting up some tagsales on Saturday, I was all shopped out. I did pick up some new things at the tag sales, and on craigslist in the last week or so. Here's what I got
This adorable antique solid chestnut farm table

and a fantastic antique bowl.


and then later on Saturday I picked up this drop dead gorgeous Hickory Co. vintage dining set. A table, six chairs, and two leaves. I've already started working on it, and it's out of this world.

Love love love the chairs. 

1 comment:

  1. Kate! I love that bowl. I was at Brimfield for a few hours on Thursday but in a massive display of self-restraint only bought one McCoy fishscale bowl. I quit facebook but am still popping by your blog from time to time to see what you are up to/have acquired. If you ever want to do an epic day of antiquing in NH or ME get in touch.... and some day I'll email you photos of the NH chalet - still have yet to complete the refinishing projects! - Angela

    ReplyDelete