Friday, September 5, 2014

The Brimfield Report

Well, there it is- another Brimfield come and gone. I already miss it, and now we have to wait until May for the next one. Egad! May feels like an eternity from now! This was a fantastic, if a little hot, Brimfield outing, and here are the pictures to prove it!


lots of pretty boxes

An antique pieces quilt in my favorite colors

These sea gulls weren't antique but they were chic!

Who doesn't need a giant iron deer

I really liked the colors on this little cupboard.

A sweet pair of low back windsor chairs.

I love a good antique antiques sign.

A million billion chandeliers

Wouldn't it be neat to seat up ten bowling pins in an unused fireplace?

So much neutral, and I'm SO over it. Just wait til you see the color I just painted my new dining set. The guy at the Ace paint counter actually laughed at me.

I'm such a sucker for bad art. I really thought about buying these two.

Pretty old surface on this antique cupboard. Also a really nice and useful form.

More antique quilts- hurray!!

Such a sweet windsor stool

Brimfield companion Kelly giving a hard pose by a giant clock.

I suck at posing, but here I am by a nice early door, and clutching one of my finds.

Velvet armchairs will own my heart always and forever

The longest antique bench ever, with Brimfield companion Leslie for scale.


1 comment:

  1. Please show us what you bought, other than that.....soccer ball? Table top hair dryer? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete