Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Cherry Tall Chest

Hot off the presses! I just finished photographing this dresser about twenty minutes ago. You'll have to forgive that I photographed it in my workshop. The driveway is an ice skating rink right now, and carrying a large piece of furniture across it would be all but suicidal.

The chest of drawers is vintage, I'd say from about 1970 or so. I replaced all the hardware and painted the piece in a blue green inspired by araucana eggs. The piece is solid cherry, and I sanded, stained, and sealed the top to show off that pretty wood grain.













Cross Posted With:


The Dedicated House

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Are you selling this dresser? How much are you asking for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Laurel. It is for sale, $345. Feel free to shoot me an email for more details. :-)

      Delete