Sunday, May 10, 2015

Flea Market Finds and New Acquisitions

We're in the height of the buying season now and I feel like I've got furniture coming at me from every direction. I'm trying to pace myself but there's so many cool pieces that I want to rescue!
Yesterday was Portland, CT's town wide tagsale day, so I spent a great morning with my friend Jess finding all sorts of cool treasures. Today was a nice big flea market in Mansfield, and I scored even more furniture, and then in a couple days I'll be going up to Brimfield to hopefully find even more stuff! All the furniture below aside from the rocking chair is available for custom refinishing. If you spot a piece you like, shoot me an email for a quote and dimensions!

Antique oak dresser shell to be turned into an island or server

Vintage midcentury modern mahogany bedroom set including low dresser with mirror, tall dresser, nightstand, and full sized bed with rails and slats.





Cute antique pine dresser.

Set of five carved solid oak dining chairs


Vintage Bassett Armoire


Antique solid pine bench, one of a pair.

Antique mahogany server

vintage rocking chair

Gorgeous set of antique china


Antique solid brass Turkish coffee grinder

Another vintage corkscrew to add to the collection

Wonderful antique boxed set of teensy greeting cards for all occasions. Unused, with matching envelopes. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that bench! I've been looking for one forever out here in OR - I just don't see them at all. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete