Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dining Room Updates

We moved into this little house almost exactly six years ago, and in that time, I think I've had something like ten different dining sets in my dining room. It's a tricky space, small at about 12 x 12, and it also serves as the main hallway between the front and back of the house. I was getting a bit bored with my old dining room look, and decided to give it a little update. I swapped out the dining set for an antique oak desk turned farm table, and four vintage cherry Queen Anne dining chairs that I scored at a tagsale for $10 for the set of four. I also repainted my antique stepback cupboard in a deep blue green.

the new set

c.1920 oak library table before

and after as an antique farm table

vintage chairs before

dining chairs after

stepback cupboard before

and after in deep blue green






and Oliver got his picture taken because he was looking so very handsome!



No comments:

Post a Comment