Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Maple Hutch in Black and Cream

I actually did two custom hutches this week, one in black and yellow and one in black and cream. It was really fun to do pieces in similar palettes to see how different the architecture of each hutch impacted the overall effect. This hutch is maple, made in Canada, and very nicely put together. The client opted to go with a clean look, black and a soft cream backboard and interior. I sanded stained and sealed the top to match the seats of the client's dining chairs.

I staged it in Autumn toned antiques because they look oh so lovely against the white and black. Is anyone else ready for Fall? This humidity is getting me down.








1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful. If you ever get another one like it, I would seriously buy it. The colors and straight lines are perfect.

    ReplyDelete