Thursday, August 6, 2015

A French Provincial Dining Set

Yesterday I cleaned out my workshop. It took the whole day. It was a serious project, but there were parts of my workshop that I hadn't even been able to reach in a few weeks, which is nearing hoarding territory, and we can have that. Now it's beautiful, and organized, and so so SO much better. One of the advantages of the clear out was that I was able to haul out a few pieces that had been tucked away for a while. I've had this gorgeous antique mahogany double pedestal dining table since Christmas. The chairs sold to a client who wanted a farm table built to match them, and so I stored the table until I found another set of chairs to compliment it.
      While shifting things around yesterday I realized I've had the perfect set of chairs for the table for a month or so now, so I photographed them together yesterday. They match perfectly!!










No comments:

Post a Comment