Friday, April 22, 2016

A Vintage Maple Table Set in Blue and Cream

I just adore how this sweet vintage solid maple dining set turned out. The client had me custom refinish their vintage solid cherry Hitchcock hutch last week, and now I've done this gorgeous vintage Hitchcock table and chair set to match for them. My favorite part is that while the chairs match the hutch, my custom mixed 'Essex Blue', the client selected a soft distressed cream for the table base. It's so carelessly chic that I think I'm going to do an entire blog post on mixing and matching different colors of painted furniture!  I refinished the seats of the four chairs and the table top and stained them gray to match the top of the hutch.






1 comment:

  1. You should do a post on how you paint the curvy part on the chair bottom! I would to know how to get the lines so clean!

    ReplyDelete