Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Visions of Spring

Hello February, my least favorite month. Let's you and I get this over with as quickly and painlessly as possible.
        For the rest of you, who share my disdain for this dark, cold, useless winter month that insists on squatting between us and spring, AND has the audacity to give us Valentine's Day, a wholly despicable holiday (as if that makes up for all the snow and biting cold?!), here are some pretty pictures of spring and furniture and flowers from years past. Let it be a balm to your wind-chapped, winter-beleaguered souls.



















2 comments:

  1. I love a lot of those pieces. Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful, so spring-like and I love the powder blue of your house too... but my favorite one is the huge china hutch... because I love this shade of green.. my living room is turning into that green piece by piece... or so it seems. thank you.

    ReplyDelete